An oldie but a goodie. I really enjoy the art direction behind this shoot for Australian based tailor, P. Johnson. The colors are fantastic.
About the magazine: Works That Work is a new international design magazine that looks beyond mere portfolios, a magazine dedicated to inspiration and observation, to conditions and contexts, a kind of National Geographic of design. We are interested in the manifestations of unexpected creativity. Perceptive, lucid, patient. Practical, positive, detached from artists’ egos, searching the globe to bring you just works that work.
Process Journal Edition Eight looks fantastic! Looking forward to reading through it.
Eike König’s Rules
1. have fun
2. get paid
3. don’t work with assholes
4. only accept work that challenges you and you can build up a relation to
5. don’t work ‘for’ people but ‘with’
6. be honest to your client and yourself
7. keep on searching and exploring
8. quit when you don’t have fun anymore